Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2024-01-08 Origin: Site
What is the difference between a laser marking machine and a fiber laser marking machine?
The main difference between laser marking machines and fiber laser marking machines is the type of laser used. Laser marking machines usually use solid-state lasers such as Nd:YAG or Nd:YVO4, while fiber laser marking machines use fiber lasers. Fiber lasers use doped optical fibers as gain media to form laser oscillation output through the action of pump light. Compared with solid-state lasers, fiber lasers have higher conversion efficiency, longer life and better beam quality.
In addition, fiber laser marking machines usually use optical fiber transmission systems, which can achieve high-energy, high-repetition-frequency laser output and have the characteristics of high efficiency, high speed and high precision. At the same time, the fiber laser marking machine can be applied to marking a variety of different materials, including metals, non-metals, plastics, glass, etc., expanding its application scope.
In general, fiber laser marking machines have higher performance and wider application fields than traditional solid-state laser marking machines.
The advantages of miniaturization and intensification brought by the low manufacturing cost of glass optical fiber, mature technology and the flexibility of optical fiber
The advantages of miniaturization and intensification brought by the low manufacturing cost of glass optical fiber, mature technology and the flexibility of optical fiber;
The glass fiber does not require strict phase matching for the incident pump light like a crystal, which is due to the wide absorption band caused by the non-uniform broadening caused by the Stark splitting of the glass matrix;
The glass material has a very low volume-to-area ratio, fast heat dissipation and low loss, so the up-conversion efficiency is high and the laser threshold is low;
The output laser has many wavelengths: this is because the energy levels of rare earth ions are very rich and there are many types of rare earth ions;
Tunability: Due to the wide energy level of rare earth ions and the broad fluorescence spectrum of glass fibers.
Since there is no optical lens in the resonant cavity of the fiber laser, it has the advantages of adjustment-free, maintenance-free and high stability, which is unmatched by traditional lasers.
The fiber export makes the laser easily capable of various multi-dimensional and arbitrary space processing applications, making the design of the mechanical system very simple.
Competent in harsh working environments, it has a high tolerance for dust, shock, shock, humidity and temperature.
No need for thermoelectric cooling and water cooling, just simple air cooling.
High electro-optical efficiency: The comprehensive electro-optical efficiency is as high as more than 20%, which greatly saves power consumption during work and saves operating costs. High power, commercially available fiber lasers are six kilowatts.
As a modern precision processing method, laser marking machine technology has the following advantages compared with traditional processing methods such as corrosion, EDM, mechanical scribing, and printing:
1. The laser is used as the processing method, and there is no processing force between the workpiece and the workpiece. It has the advantages of no contact, no cutting force, and little thermal influence, which ensures the original accuracy of the workpiece. At the same time, it has wide adaptability to materials, and can make very fine marks on the surface of various materials with very good durability;
2. The laser has good spatial controllability and time controllability, and has great freedom in the material, shape, size and processing environment of the processing object, and is especially suitable for automatic processing and special surface processing. And the processing method is flexible, which can not only meet the needs of laboratory-style single-item design, but also meet the requirements of industrial mass production;
3. The laser marking is fine, and the lines can reach the order of millimeters to micrometers. It is very difficult to imitate and change the marks made by laser marking technology, which is extremely important for product anti-counterfeiting;
4. The combination of laser processing system and computer numerical control technology can form efficient automatic processing equipment, which can print various characters, symbols and patterns, easy to use software to design marking patterns, change marking content, and adapt to the requirements of modern production with high efficiency and fast pace;
5. Laser processing has no pollution source, and is a clean and pollution-free high-environmental processing technology;
1. When the machine is not working, the power supply of the marking machine and the computer should be cut off.
2. When the machine is not working, cover the field lens lens to prevent dust from contaminating the optical lens.
3. When the machine is working, the circuit is in a high voltage state. Non-professionals should not overhaul it when it is turned on to avoid electric shock accidents.
4. If the machine has any fault, the power should be cut off immediately.
5. If the equipment is used for a long time, the dust in the air will be adsorbed on the lower end surface of the focusing mirror, which will reduce the power of the laser and affect the marking effect; When the marking effect is not good, the surface of the focusing mirror should be carefully checked for contamination.
6. If the surface of the focusing mirror is contaminated, remove the focusing mirror and clean its lower surface.
7. When removing the focusing mirror, be careful not to break or fall; at the same time, do not touch the mirror surface of the focusing mirror with your hands or other objects.
8. The cleaning method is to mix absolute ethanol (analytical grade) and ether (analytical grade) in a ratio of 3:1, infiltrate the mixture with a long-fiber cotton swab or lens paper, and gently scrub the lower surface of the focusing lens. On one side, the cotton swab or lens paper must be replaced once.
9. During the working process of the marking machine, do not move the marking machine to avoid damage to the machine.
10. Do not stack or place other items on the marking machine, so as not to affect the cooling effect of the machine.
Many people don't know much about laser marking machines, so they don't know what industry they will be used in, and whether they will use it in their own industry. In fact, laser marking machines are widely used. In terms of concept, The laser marking machine can be used for marking, but it depends on the material. Some materials only need to be printed and do not need to use the laser, because the laser is fine marking, if it is used in fine and rough The workpiece is a bit overkill, but how to know what products are suitable for laser marking machine, let's take a specific example; in the hardware industry, spanners, measuring tools, sanitary ware, stainless steel tableware, medical equipment, luggage, leather bags, gift industry There are also many, such as metal gifts, wooden boxes, U disks, notebooks, metal watch cases, watch bottoms, spectacle frames, instrumentation and panels in the clock and instrument industry, as well as mobile phone shells and electronic components in the packaging industry and electronic communication industry. laser marking. So through these we know that the laser marking machine has a broad market prospect, and this market still needs to be developed and tapped again, so the laser marking machine company should set an example, do a good job in quality, and open up the market. Customers also bring profits when they solve problems, so there will be more room for development and better market prospects in the future. So doing a good job in the present and looking to the future is a good start to cater to the market and create performance.
If you have any questions about laser marking machine,laser welding machine,laser cleaning machine and laser cutting machine,contact fly laser,we can help test samples in free for you.
Hot tags: laser marker, laser engraver, fiber laser marker, fiber laser engraver, price of laser marker, price of laser marking machine, laser machines for sale,