Views: 251 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-23 Origin: Site
Laser welding uses a high-energy laser beam as a heat source to melt the workpiece and form a specific molten pool by controlling parameters such as the width, energy, peak power, and repetition frequency of the laser pulse.
Advantages of laser welding:
1. Suitable for precision welding and fine welding of small and micro metal workpieces
2. Compared with other welding processes, laser welding has a small range of thermal deformation on the workpiece surface
3. It can weld metal sheets, and the laser welding efficiency is relatively high, and the industry is widely used
1. The requirements for welds are high, generally no more than 0.1-0.3MM welds, and for welding workpieces larger than 0.1MM, swing welding heads are generally used
2. The current laser equipment is large in size, not easy to carry, and not suitable for outdoor work
3. Compared with traditional welding equipment such as argon arc welding, the one-time investment is higher
The surface of the finished product welded by Feilei laser welding equipment is smooth, flat and free of bubbles; the welding material has small deformation, small heat-affected zone and no pollution during processing.
Laser welding can be divided into two types, continuous laser welding and pulse laser welding. What is the difference between the two?
Most of the continuous laser welding are high-power lasers, the power is generally above 500 watts, and such lasers are generally used for plates above 1mm. Its welding principle is based on the deep penetration welding of the small hole effect, the depth-to-width ratio is large, up to 5:1 or more, the welding speed is fast, and the thermal deformation is small. The output power of continuous laser is generally relatively low, which is suitable for occasions requiring continuous laser work, and is widely used in machinery, automobiles, ships and other industries.
Pulse laser welding is mainly used in spot welding and seam welding of thin-walled metal materials within 1mm thickness. The surface of the workpiece is heated by laser radiation, and then diffused into the material through heat conduction. The biggest advantage of pulsed laser welding is that the temperature rise of the workpiece is small, the heat-affected zone is small, and the deformation of the welder's material is small. Pulsed lasers have a large output power and are widely used in industries such as lithium batteries, electronic components, and power batteries.
Hot tags: fly laser, laser welding machine, fiber laser welder, fiber laser welding, fiber laser welding machine, fiber laser welding machine price, fiber laser welding machine for sale, fiber laser welding machine for metal, metal fiber laser welding machine, 1500w metal fiber laser welding machine, 2000w metal fiber laser welding machine, 3000w metal fiber laser welding machine