Views: 238 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-08 Origin: Site
What is a laser marking machine:
Laser marking is a marking method that uses a high-energy-density laser to irradiate a certain part of the workpiece to vaporize or change the color of the surface material, thereby leaving a permanent mark.
Laser marking can print various characters, symbols and patterns, etc., and the character size can range from millimeters to micrometers, which is of special significance to the anti-counterfeiting of products. The focused very fine laser beam is like a tool, which can remove the material on the surface of the object point by point. Its advanced nature is that the marking process is non-contact processing without mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress, so it will not damage the processed items; due to The laser focused size is small, the heat-affected area is small, and the processing is fine. Therefore, some processes that cannot be achieved by conventional methods can be completed.
How does the laser marker machine work:
A laser marking machine works by using a high-powered laser beam to create permanent markings on various materials. The laser beam is directed through a lens system that focuses the beam to a small point on the surface of the material. The laser beam creates high heat on the surface, causing it to melt or vaporize, leaving behind a permanent marking. The laser can be controlled to create different types of markings such as etching, engraving or surface marking based on the intensity, speed of marking and the pattern of the laser beam. Different types of lasers are used for different materials like fiber lasers for metals, UV lasers for plastics, and CO2 lasers for organic materials like wood and leather. The laser beam is controlled by software, which allows for precise and intricate markings to be created, making laser marking machines ideal for various applications like barcodes, serial numbers, logos, and graphics.
In addition,laser marking machines require regular maintenance
1. Follow the correct steps to operate the machine, it is strictly forbidden to turn off the laser marking machine abnormally.
2. The circuit of the laser marking machine is in a high voltage state when it is working. Non-professionals should not repair it when it is turned on to avoid electric shock accidents.
3. Do not stack other items on the laser marking machine to avoid affecting the cooling effect of the laser marking machine.
4. Please press the emergency stop switch to cut off the power supply to avoid accidents When the machine breaks down.
5. The laser marking machine can not pick up any signal line after the power is turned on.
6. If the machine is a water-cooled model, please do not start the laser marking machine when the water circulation is faulty.
Hot tags: fly laser, laser marking, laser marking machine, laser marking machine price, laser marking machine for sale, laser marking machine factory, laser marking machine 30w, 30w laser marking machine, 20w laser marking machine, 20w laser marking machine for sale, 20w laser marking machine factory